Helps reduce the intensity of the infectious-inflammatory process in chronic bronchitis, increases the effectiveness of drug treatment of community-acquired pneumonia, has mucolytic action, is effective for the prevention (in the complex therapy) of inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, has a bracing effect.
Indications of use:
- Biologically active food supplement - additional source of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), including omega-3, mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MNZHK) and vitamin E.
- Prevention of inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract (in combination therapy).
- Hypersensitivity of the components, liver disease and biliary tract in the acute stage, pregnant and lactating women.
- Before application it is recommended to consult a physician.
Dosing and Administration:
- Adults and children over 14 years: 1 teaspoon (5g) 2 times a day with meals. Duration - 1 month.
- Recommended reception of dietary supplements provide the daily requirement for polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) by 15% (1.7 g), including the omega-3 PUFAs to 80% (0.8 g) in monounsaturated fatty acids (MNZHK) - 13 % (4.0 g), vitamin E - 16% (1.6 mg).
- Store in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.